[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem moving from 4.1 to 4.2 using Spring configuratio

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 08:33:47 EST 2009

Did you manage to get rid of this problem?

Today I tried to migrate from 4.1 to 4.2, and faced the same problem. After a deeper dive into the code I realized that it is expecting the CommandService to be there in the WireContext against the key CommandService.NAME_TX_REQUIRED_COMMAND_SERVICE. Now in jbpm.cfg.xml whatever name you give becomes the key in WireContext. So I need to give the name of the command service as the string the code expects.

  | <command-service name="txRequiredCommandService">
  |       <retry-interceptor />
  |       <environment-interceptor />
  |       <spring-transaction-interceptor/>
  | </command-service>

This configuration solves the problem.

It will be great if somebody can shed some more light on it and explain why is it this way? I mean why we do not have a fallback mechanism in the code where entry against that key "txRequiredCommandService" is not found then it will search with the CommandService class name. Normally all the services which is not given a name in jpdl.cfg.xml are stored against their class name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265048#4265048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265048