[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Functional Differences between jBPM 4.2 and jBPM 3.2

bwestrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 12:10:53 EST 2009

Thanks for the posts on your blog on this, robinthomas. Quite detailed and helpful!

Your 5 blog posts (so far) that list how jBPM 4 differs from jBPM 3 appear with many other blog posts, some relevant to that topic, most not (hey, it's a blog :-)). It would be helpful for those considering the move to 4, if these could be somehow consolidated. A nice simple start might be a blog post that simply linked to all the previous "part 1, part 2, " etc. posts.  Or maybe it would be a JBoss official web page somewhere (maybe this already exists, my apologies if I've missed it).

Thanks for listening to this suggestion from a jBPM 3 user who wants to get to jBPM 4 as soon as possible....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265107#4265107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265107