[jboss-user] [EJB] - Re: Deployment issues for EJBs in JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 03:38:38 EST 2009

Can you please post the code of the other bean(s) too? Just to get an idea of what's going on. Also please post the entire logs that you see on the console (including this error messages).

By the way, did you manually change the error message while posting in the forum? I see:

Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:jar=our-app.jar,name= OurDaoProxyEjb,service=EJB3>"

There's a space between the "=" sign and the "OurDaoProxyEjb" which i wouldn't expect.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265179#4265179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265179