[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - vfszip problem - standart java URL does not work?

dimitarn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 04:37:09 EST 2009

Hi
I need to instantate logging url and give it to my push server which is running like a thread in jboss. I do this:
URL loggingUrl = MyService.class.getResource(LOGGING_FILE);
returns  "vfszip:FILE_PATH" which is not working because the push server does not accept such url with jboss specific protocol.
I try this and any other approaches but no success.

URL loggingUrl = new URL("file:///" +    MyService.class.getResource(LOGGING_FILE).getPath());
Does not work

How can i instantate url which do not append vfszip or any other specific things?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265192#4265192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265192