[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: JBoss 4.2.1 RemoteEJB Lookup ClassCastException

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 13:34:53 EST 2009

"kyle.bober" wrote : I have two EAR files that each contain an ejb jar file.

So you have 2 EARs each isolated. And then you have the EJB3 beans and the @Service deployed through one ear and the @Service is being accessed through the other? And you have the interfaces of the @Service beans packaged in both the isolated EARs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265329#4265329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265329