[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Referencing a file via URL from a web application running in

gbadavidson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 17:38:09 EST 2009

I am hoping someone can either provide an answer or point me to a resource. I have a JSF based Web application and I need to reference XML files that may or may not be located on the same physical server as the web server. I believe that the correct way to reference files is to use a URL to reference them. I have not been able to find and reference information on how this is done.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265365#4265365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265365