[jboss-user] [Security] - 5.1 GA Funerabilities from Tomcat?

dmusser2009 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 23:00:19 EST 2009

We have migrated from 4.0 to 5.1 due to a scan that reported vulnerabilities from Tomcat.  I know that there was a fork and now Jboss does not directly map to a Tomcat version as of Tomcat 6.015? I think I saw.  So with that said are these vulnerabilities: http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html

That were not fixed til 6.0.20 fixed in 5.1?

Is there a list like this of any known vulnerabilities.  I have not been able to find such a list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265384#4265384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265384