[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - Re: JBoss Microcontainer with JBoss AOP in a standalone app.

ozizka@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 08:32:38 EST 2009

Hi Kabir, thanks, solved. I didn't realize that JBoss AOP differs from Spring AOP in the principles - not a proxy-based AOP, thus it needs either compile-time weaving or the JVM -javaagent.

I ran into an issue with compile time weaving: It does not understand the  document (with namespaced AOP delements):
java.lang.Ille­galArgumentEx­ception: Unknown AOP tag: bean

Is there a way to have just one config file and use it with the maven AOP plugin?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265502#4265502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265502