[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: How to load external parameters in ejb?

mnenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 10:05:36 EST 2009

I think, res-ref-name>CF.1</res-ref-name> is not bound. When i lookup my connection factory with "java:comp/env/CF.1", jboss will search for resource with that name and will "return" the real jndi in my case "java:/CF.1" and that jndi will be used to lookup my connectionfactory (which i can see from the jndi view is bound). So i assume that the res-ref-name not used properly. Is there any way to see in the jmx console those res-ref-names, or something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265544#4265544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265544