[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Jbpm 4.2 how to enable variable history

xalperte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 14 17:44:39 EST 2009

Buff, I'm looking inside the HistoryVariableImpl class and it only maintains a String representation of the original variable value, its not enough, to be functional the HistoryVariableImpl should maintain the exact value and type of the original variable.

I think the better approach is not delete the process instances when they are ended, and extends the ProcessInstanceQuery with the ended flag. This could be a short term solution. Why do you deletes the instances when it were ended? because the performance? the number of records in the tables?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265695#4265695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265695