[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: SeamResourceServlet and SeamListener Problem

mjstrong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 14 18:46:28 EST 2009

The jboss-seam.jar is not there; however there are many jboss-seam-*.jar files where * is a variety of things such as ui, mail. ioc, etc.

The jboss-seam.jar is in my EAR project:

C:\Users\Mike\workspace342\RaisedInAmerica-ear\EarContent.

I did not explicitly put any jar anywhere.  This is where they fell from the project generation.

I take it I should move that jar over to the EJB project, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265700#4265700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265700