[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: how can i reuse jbpm-console on JBPM4.2

optixpro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 15 01:45:40 EST 2009

thank for help. ^^

but i already try to understand how it work in gwt before but my skill in javascript is too low. the point is i want to create bpm console for my application in best easy way i can. i saw this example http://www.jboss.org/feeds/view/jbossjbpm
it can make sense to me what they call what thay get what mapping

but in for this  apache-tomcat-6.0.20\webapps\jbpm-console\org.jboss.bpm.console.Application

i can't any find some idea from this can you give me someway thanksyou

ps. sorry for english skill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265712#4265712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265712