[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Users] - Re: Struggling with jboss-classloading.xml

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 12:07:57 EST 2009

"ad-rocha" wrote :
  | My question is: is there a way to invert classloader in RAR and continue seeing the classes?

Hmmm, you could try "osgi" rules.

Import more specific version of slf4j via rar's cl requirements.
But then you also need to properly "osgi"-ize your slf4j jar.

You can either
* re-package that slf4j jar to include proper jboss-classloading.xml
* wrap slf4j jar with another jar which has proper jboss-classloading.xml

But the problem might be that slf4j in common/lib is not exposed via "osgi" rules,
so you would still pick up that one -  you can just try or I have to properly check that.

If it's just logging config, you can probably add some TCL filtering:
* https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBLOGGING-30
which could do the trick w/o any "real" cl tricks :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266150#4266150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266150