[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Users] - Re: Struggling with jboss-classloading.xml

ad-rocha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 13:23:36 EST 2009

Hi Ales,

First of all, thank you for your reply.

Well, putting jboss-classloading.xml inside my slf4j didn´t work (I laso removed jboss-classloading.xml from RAR because of classes visibility).

Anyway, I don't believe it is a ellegant approach and now I suppose I'm tied to JBoss SLF4J implementation :-(

Now, I'll try TCL filter.

Please let me know if there is another approach that I can try, because I really prefer do not changing server files...

Thanks again,

Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266160#4266160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266160