[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Jbpm 4 setup on existing JBOSS server

RockerRocker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 16:10:59 EST 2009

I have installed JBPM 4.2 on Jboss and can login as users and see different options.
Now, i have my own application war file (deploying process using Spring hibernate and jsf). This process uses Java task and calls class - com.test.jbpm.MyClass

When i start the process from jbpm console , i get classnotfound exception - javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.JbpmClassNotFoundException: couldn't load class - since it does not have MyClass in classpath.

How do i manage, my application war file having processes & Java class files thru JBPM console ??

I dont want to merge my code into JBPM console code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266174#4266174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266174