[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [JBPM4] Is there a way to create subprocess programatica

sushantgupta402 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 18 08:44:46 EST 2009

@Priyesh

JBPMTransientStorage is a substitute for the transient variable . I used it bcoz transient variables were not working as expected in my case. So if you want you can use the transient variable as well. noOfTrantisionsFromNode variable is getting set from my application based on the criteria which determines how many parallel subporcesses I want.

I did not get your point 2 can you please elaborate it bit more?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266289#4266289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266289