[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem moving from 4.1 to 4.2 using Spring configuratio

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 18 22:14:36 EST 2009

Rocker,
    are you missing db id generator in your jbpm.cfg.xml file?

  |     <object class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.id.DatabaseDbidGenerator">
  |     </object>
  |
  |     <object class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.id.DatabaseIdComposer" init="eager" />

You need to remove any id-generator component also if present. This is something new in 4.2. Also what I understand is you do not need to mention "hibernate-configuration" in jbpm.cfg.xml since you are already giving them in spring configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266443#4266443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266443