[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jndi, rebind, java.io.NotSerializableException

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 03:16:35 EST 2009

"delbd" wrote :
  | Second, this mean changing eveywhere my code calls like context.lookup(name) to something like NonSerializableFactory.lookup(name).

No. You will still do InitialContext.lookup(name), internally it's handled by ObjectFactory. It's only during the binding that you will use the NonSerializableFactory. And yes, it does introduce a dependency on JBoss code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266473#4266473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266473