[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Prevent EJB deployment with sar

Falcor1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 08:45:57 EST 2009

The sar contains the class files for the MBean interface and implementation, it also contains a jar file that has the stateless bean interfaces and the implementations with @Stateless annotation.

I do realize that I could produce 2 separate jars, one with interfaces only and one with implementation.  That seems like a bit of a maintenance hassle though and complicates the build process.  Another downside is that @Stateless defaults the mapped name attribute to the implementation class, so the clients of my stateless session beans look them up by using

Implementation.class.getSimpleName() + "/remote"

I guess I could explicitly set the mapped name to the interface, but again thats more work and more maintenance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266549#4266549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266549