[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - soap calls over SSL

jessev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 12:51:23 EST 2009

I have a jboss web service that is calling another jboss SSL web service via SOAP.  How does the calling web service need to be configured?  What does it need as far as a keystore, truststore, or jboss configuration?  I'd like to set up the calling web service's JVM to perform the work, so that the application code doesn't require certificate configuration.

There is plenty of documentation on how to configure a web service to be accessed by a browser, but I cannot locate documentation on this scenario.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266619#4266619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266619