[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - custom cacheloader - howto?

rmatl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 13:36:58 EST 2009

I'd like to write custom CacheLoader retrieving data via HTTP.  I've started with dummy implementation ettending AbstractCacheLoader but I'm still not sure what  should return from  Map<Object, Object> get(Fqn fqn) {...}

I wanted it to return constant value set by cacheloader config but when I read the result in my junit test, it's always null. Please can you explain or, even better, give me some simple example ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266636#4266636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266636