[jboss-user] [EJB] - [JBoss 5.1 GA & EJB 3.0] Stopping an EJB Timer service

longbeach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 21 08:58:38 EST 2009

Hi,
I created an EJB Timer service inside a stateless session bean.

It works well.  I created a client class that calls a method that creates the timer and a method that is called when the timer times out.

However it does not stop when i call the cancel() method of the javax.ejb.Timer interface.

If i stop the application server and I restart it, the timer is still working. It is a nice feature but I would like to stop it anyways.

So my question is :
how do you stop a Timer with JBoss ?
Are there some configuration files to modify ?

Thanks for helping.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266867#4266867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266867