[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Users] - How to get DeploymentUnit?

Juergen.Zimmermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 21 11:29:35 EST 2009

I want to integrate Jersey (aka reference impl for JAX-RS) and JBoss. Therefore, I have to provide an implementation for the annotation @EJB by myself.

At http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235907#4235907 I found these 3 steps by Ales Justin:

(1) Get CL for the class
(2) Get the Module for CL
(3) Search all DUs for matching Module
--> the one that has that Module as an attachment is your DU

(1) is no problem. I get the classloader object of type org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader. Invoking BaseClassLoader.getName() I get the associated url, e.g. "vfsfile:/.../deploy/hska.ear/hskaREST.war"

(2) is a problem, because I don't know which method should be invoked on BaseClassLoader. Any hint is appreciated!

(3) will probabely the next problem. How can I get a list of all available DeploymentUnits?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266877#4266877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266877