[jboss-user] [Security] - JAAS - more data about the user

ndario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 21 13:56:45 EST 2009

So far I developed webapps with User object in session that holds username, full name, role name etc.

Now I setup declarative security using LoginModule and all is well but all I have from current user is it's principal which is username only.

What can I do if I want to get hold of more user information from DB when authentication is performed? Do i have to create my own login module?

What is suggested way of dealing with this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266885#4266885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266885