[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: [JBoss 5.1 GA & EJB 3.0] persistence.xml problem : Canno

longbeach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 05:28:02 EST 2009

Hi Jaikiran, thanks for helping.

Well, before reading your answer, I did some googling and found a link where someone had previously encounter that error :
http://venugopaal.wordpress.com/

I did what he suggested, I modified the file bossts-properties.xml (jbossjta-properties.xml was merged) and added the following line :

  | 	<property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources" value="true" />

And it works.

But I would like to understand what was wrong :
some issue with the arjuna API ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266995#4266995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266995