[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: [JBoss 5.1 GA & EJB 3.0] persistence.xml problem : Canno

longbeach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 06:17:54 EST 2009

I do have 2 persistence.xml files in my EAR archive but i am specifically calling a unit-name that is present in one persistence.xml file only.

All i do in my servlet is call a stateless session bean. And from the SSB I execute a JPQL query. Transactions are container-managed. No manual commit.

That SSB is a timer service by the way but i do not think it matters.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267013#4267013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267013