[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - automate jboss jndi creation

Artec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 09:43:40 EST 2009

hello,
We are migrating our applications from WebSphere to JBoss 5, and then we need to migrate an high number of JNDI (over 50).
We noticed that using embendeed jopr, creates a new file <>-ds.xml under deploy directory, but, always from the console, if we modifying the DataSource is actually modified the file under the directory data / attachments /
There is the possibility to modify the original XML? or the ability to synchronize the two files?
Furthermore, having many jndi to manage, there is a tool that allows us to modify the original XML deployment under the directory?
Thanks a lot
Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267054#4267054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267054