[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: automate jboss jndi creation

Artec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 10:54:14 EST 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : anonymous wrote : always from the console, if we modifying the DataSource is actually modified the file under the directory data / attachments /
  | This statement is confusing. What console? In Jboss AS, embedded jopr is the admin console, and you just now stated that embedded jopr places datasource config files (*-ds.xml) in the server/xxx/deploy directory.
  |
  | And yes you can modify the *-ds.xml files using any text editor. That is the usual mechanism for editing those files (embedded jopr is new and previously all configuration was done by editing the config files directly using any text editor).

Sorry,you're right.
I was referring to the Admin-console.
If I change a datasource via the admin-console, it created a file in data / attachments without modifying the original, right? Therefore there is no way to synchronize the two files (one below and one under the deploy date / attachments)?
Last question: using JON, I have the same type of behavior?
Thanks
Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267071#4267071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267071