[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Retrieve list of users matching task candidate-groups

edeleflie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 17:23:49 EST 2009

I want my interface to expose a list of users that a particular task can be assigned to, according to that tasks candidate-groups paramater.

The API doesn't seem to offer any direct call (such as Task.getCandidateGroups() or even Task.getCandidateUsers()).

In fact, I dont even see a method to get a particular task's candidate-groups other than iterating through every possible candidate-group via a TaskQuery... and testing each one to see if the task list it returns includes the task id I'm interested in.

Is there an easier (less cludgesome way) to do this?

Etienne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267169#4267169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267169