[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: JAAS - more data about the user

ndario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 07:17:20 EST 2009

I installed custom principal in my own LoginModule which is my domain Entity, and it looks OK from the web layer.

BUT, when i call sessionContext.getCallerPrincipal() from my session bean, I get instance of SimplePrincipal which contains username only. I expected to get my own custom principal.

Is that expected behavior? Why don't I get the same result as from the web app? Is there anything I can do about this?

Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267280#4267280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267280