[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Complete Task from jbpm-console (is )

cmjhingeniero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 07:30:37 EST 2009

Hi

I'm going to explain a little better. I have a process that has a form associated with the start of the process. He has an automatic task (java), which loads some variables. Then I have implemented a manual task that belongs to Peter and has no associated graphical interface (I hope explain well). What I want is to complete this task???, Ie PETER personal tasks, the task is loaded as follows:

Priority   Process   Task Name   Due Date
0            Test-1     buy              2009-11-24 07:20:34

I just want to say that this task is already complete, so that the instance of the process to finish

I'm new to jBPM and it's been very difficult to handle the jbpm-console console

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267281#4267281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267281