[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM 4.2 - Manage JBPM users - recommended way? How to u

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 08:34:08 EST 2009

Thanks for the hint kukeltje,

But, I could not make it work. I have EAR application, on jboss 5.1,a and JBPM service installed with provided ant. I have deployed my custom process, and custom jbpm.cfg.xml, and I can see on database they are stored in (what I believe are) proper blobs. When I start process, it all seem to be fine. But, it seems like my custom class is being ignored (taskService.findGroupTasks returns empty set, although it shouldn't), and debugging this I see my custom class is never been called, or even created.

1) When I put dummy class name, I got error on process deployment, so it looks like my change is being processed in some way.

2) When I try to change jbpm.cfg.xml within \jbpm\jbpm-service.sar\ I got error, obviously because this deployment can not see my custom class, which is in another ear.

3) When I move jbpm-service.sar to my ear, and include it in application.xml, I got cast exception  with JuelScriptEngine and javax class. There was jira issue regarding this, but in another context and it is resolved.

What am I doing wrong? What would be correct way of doing this.

Note: My custom class is dependent on lots of stuff, and can not be easy moved to lib or another folder where jbpm-service.sar can see it.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267296#4267296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267296