[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM4 Process Image

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 10:42:21 EST 2009

You can use DHTML and overlaying stuff. But you don't have to. I personally used some Java image manipulation code. In each case all you need is obtainable via the API.

1.) You can get the process image.
2.) You can retrieve the active activities' names.
3.) For each activity you can retrieve the co-ordintes of its position in the process image.

For this take a look at the API-documentation and there might be some good hints given by other users of the forum in the thread I mentioned before.

I went for the solution to draw an additional coloured rectangle around the active activities since I haven't had much Java image manipulation experience. Worked for me. But if you are happy with DHTML stuff go for it and take a closer look at how the Console handles this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267327#4267327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267327