[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Users] - Re: Struggling with jboss-classloading.xml

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 25 11:08:08 EST 2009

Weird, I would expect this class to be present in DefaultDomain,
which is also your domain:

  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.deployers.RARDeployment from BaseClassLoader at 21
  | 9f32{VFSClassLoaderPolicy at 15aa868{name=vfszip:/C:/Java/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/rysys-co
  | bol-connector-1.1.5.rar/ domain=ClassLoaderDomain at 1f1cbf6{name=DefaultDomain parentPolicy=BEFORE par
  | ent=org.jboss.bootstrap.NoAnnotationURLClassLoader at 7a84e4}

Can you go over JMX console and check in which domain this class actually lives?

I'll try to mock your example ... once I find the time ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267525#4267525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267525