[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problem changing from Hypersonic to MS SQL

sergiobz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 25 20:03:27 EST 2009

Hi ,
I tring to start the jBoss as Default config, but changing from Hypersonic to MS SQL persistence.

I already changed the DS file and the *-persistence-manager.xml, but i am getting the following erros:

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  |   Deployment "jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusterPullConnectionFactory" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "jboss.messaging.destination:name=DLQ,service=Queue" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "jboss.messaging.destination:name=ExpiryQueue,service=Queue" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |   Deployment "jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' **")
  |
  | DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  |   Deployment "jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jgroups:service=ChannelFactory' **

I'm not able to discovery why.

Can anyone help me or guide me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267594#4267594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267594