[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - How to reference Superprocess from Subprocess (jBPM 4.2) ?

jjp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 26 04:32:48 EST 2009

I try to access the Superprocess of a Subprocess. I tried Execution.getParent() but it always returned null. What is the sense of the getParent function ? The API manual says "the parent execution in the execution structure", but the link "execution structure" maps to the package documentation.

Is the execution structure the Superprocess/Subprocess Structure ?

If not, how can I get the Superprocess of a Subprocess ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267631#4267631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267631