[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - No charset in MTOM enabled response

11mpp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 27 03:34:07 EST 2009

I'm using JBoss 5.1.0 GA and the native web services stack to create (wsconsume) and deploy web services. I use document.literal.wrapped style and MTOM to send binary data as attachments to .NET client.

For non MTOM operations everything works fine, but for MTOM there is no charset value in Content-Type HTTP header and .NET client fails.

Generated header in HTTP response:
Content-Type	multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml"; start="<rootpart at ws.jboss.org>"; start-info="text/xml";   boundary="----=_Part_2_28637409.1259255159140"

Is it a bug in jbossws? Please tell me how to add charset=utf-8 to the header manually if there is no other way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267729#4267729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267729