[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Hot deploy scanner and netboot

maciekcom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 27 06:25:30 EST 2009

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | Personally, i have no experience around this (neither 5.x or 4.x version of AS). But as per AS-4.x docs here http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r2/html/ch01.html it should be as simple as passing the -netboot option to the run script. If that doesn't work in AS-5, then please post the exact details.

First I think it is needed to build netboot configuration and run it (run -c [netboot_configuration_name] and then use run -netboot [address] from another host. I just do not know how build thi configuration for 5.1.0 server. For 4.x there is example in documentation to use build-netboot.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267768#4267768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267768