[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm-console

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 27 07:07:52 EST 2009

"sebastian.s" wrote : P.S.: Please quote me correctly next time. :)

Is this good enogh? Sorry for previous post, this forum has very nice feature - you can not edit or remove post once you have submitted it. So, if you submit something by mistake, no way to fix it.

"sebastian.s" wrote :
  | It could be that the console does not use the custom IdentitySession since the BPM-console is not jused used exclusively for jBPM.

This probably is the cause. Thank for the answer. Too bad they did not use standard way of log in to application (like in gwt-console-server-jbpm where it is easy to customize), but they own approach, which makes customization hard to people not familiar with gwt.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267772#4267772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267772