[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Classloader bug with java2parentdelegation in JBoss 5.x?

ops do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 27 10:15:38 EST 2009

Well, there isn't much to post. :-) I tested this scenario with a simple 1-annotation session bean, that loads a customer from its jar file. There is no ejb-jar.xml, just a jboss.xml to configure the scoping and the parent delegation:

  | <jboss>
  |   <loader-repository>loaderrep:loader=Apploader
  |     <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=true</loader-repository-config>
  |   </loader-repository>
  | </jboss>

I placed a second version of the customer in server/default/lib. Both customers simply log a version number to the console to distinguish them...

Thats all...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267812#4267812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267812