[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to signal subprocess?

neshap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 30 05:27:22 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Thanks for your response, but you have a cast too : Execution into OpenExecution.

  | Does someone know the diffrence between Execution, ExecutionImpl, OpenExecution, ProcessInstance? I'm a bit confused with all these concepts.

I'm a bit new to JBPM, but I'll try to give it a go.
It seems that casting has to be done (my opinion is better to cast it to interface than implementation). Judging from the javadoc, state of the Execution can be either active or locked. OpenExecution is Execution in active state only, and it gives you access to related objects in execution. ProcessInstance is one execution of a process definition, and it can have many concurrent executions (forks, subprocess).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268044#4268044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268044