[jboss-user] [JMX] - Re: Question about queues / topics and MBeans

menegazzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 30 11:24:36 EST 2009

Hello, please check this:
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/getting_started/v4/html/mdb.html

Other useful links:
Do you need an assynchronous message system?
http://jboss.org/hornetq
Or a simple solution like a scheduler?
http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/docs/index.html

anonymous wrote :
  | What are those custom programmed MBeans good for?

I'm new to all this stuff too, but i think JMX MBeans were designed to provide interfaces for management through administration consoles and other stuff.

anonymous wrote :
  | The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solutions for managing and monitoring devices, applications, and service-driven networks. By design, this standard is suitable for adapting legacy systems, implementing new management and monitoring solutions, and plugging into those of the future.
  | http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/core/mntr-mgmt/javamanagement/

hope it helps

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268128#4268128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268128