[jboss-user] [JMX] - How to add listeners for notifications

menegazzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 30 11:43:12 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to create a notification listener, is there any reference about notification types and how to structure the XML file?

I found this:
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ExampleMinimalNotificationListener

But i would like to know where to find a complete reference, or at least another examples.

  | <server>
  | 	<mbean code="br.com.framework.scheduler.SchedulerService" name="framework.scheduler:service=SchedulerService" xmbean-dd="">
  | 		<xmbean>
  | 			<description>starts scheduler</description>
  | 			<class>br.com.framework.scheduler.SchedulerService</class>
  |
  | 	        <!--  Attributes -->
  | 			<attribute name="SubscriptionList">
  | 				<subscription-list>
  | 					<mbean name="*:*">
  | 						<notification type="JBOSS_MONITOR_NOTIFICATION"></notification>
  | 						<notification type="JMX.mbean.registered"></notification>
  | 					</mbean>
  | 				</subscription-list>
  | 			</attribute>
  |
  | 			<!-- Operations -->
  | 			<operation>
  | 				<description>Start service</description>
  | 				<name>start</name>
  | 			</operation>
  | 			<operation>
  | 				<description>Stop service</description>
  | 				<name>stop</name>
  | 			</operation>
  | 		</xmbean>
  | 	</mbean>
  | </server>

The code above does not work, it says my xml is malformed (Field value invalid: name=null), but i cant see where it is this error.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268137#4268137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268137