[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Character set for mail templates?

markroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 30 17:11:51 EST 2009

jBPM 4.2 / JBoss / Windows XP

I've got a string-type process variable that contains a unicode \u2019 (a right single quote aka apostrophe). I use that process variable in my mail template's 'text' and 'html' elements.

When the mail arrives, the unicode character has been replaced with a '?' indicating that the character could not be mapped to the current character set, which apparently is Windows-1252.

Is there a way to specify the character set? Other way to correct this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268188#4268188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268188