[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Problem with the VacationRequest example

killian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 03:34:49 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm novice to jbpm.
I have installed JBPM 4.1 on my computer on Tomcat 6.0.14 and i deployed the VacationRequest example (the taskform example).

My problem is when i change Tomcat's port to 8081 for example, http://localhost:8081/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definitions give me "http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/form/process/VacationRequest-1/render" in the formUrl attribute of VacationRequest-1 process.

If i do the same thing from another computer in the network, it's return the same value of formUrl attribute.

>From jbpm-console, i can't start an instance of the VacationRequest-1 process because jbpm-console tries to reach localhost:8080 to get the form instead of the ip and the port of the tomcat server.

I think i forgot something to configure but i can't find what.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258050#4258050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258050