[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm4.1 process project

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 04:32:20 EDT 2009

Starting with jbpm 4.0 there is no project type named "process project" anymore. Just create a java project and afterwards create a new jbpm process definition. The swimlanes are missing in the Signavio editor and this is normal. About 2 weeks ago I was talking to one of the Signavio guys about this on a exhibition and he told me that this was just the first step for the integration and maybe further elements will be added in the next releases.

HTH

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258061#4258061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258061