[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: hibernate.cfg.xml not found

elhostis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 06:05:59 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : You cannot put individual files on the classpath, only archives (zip, jar) and directories. Change /home/config/hibernate.cfg.xml to /home/config

It was that ! Thanks a lot !

"kukeltje" wrote : And regarding 3.1.1, there also is a 3.1.4 and even that is 'old'. When starting a new project (as you seem to do since it has not run in production) I'd certainly switch to at least 3.2.6SP1

It's not a new project. The old project was running with jBPM 3.1.1 but I never understood how the config file was found because the file was not in the classpath. Now, I understand.

But, you've probably right. I should upgrade my jBPM... I will see with my boss.

Thks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258083#4258083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258083