[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Translation of task node from jBPM3 to 4

newcomer1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 07:19:17 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : Yes, use a plain fork-join for this.

I still have to admit that I think the task-node approach is much easier to work with.

The jbpm documentation should have more information about differences from the jbpm 3.x way to model stuff. E.g. to associate tasks with a state.

How would you model a simple scenario as this:

start -> Registered (state) with 2 tasks that are created when the state is entered, one that MUST be performed, and one that is optional -> Handle, state with several tasks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258118#4258118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258118