[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Translation of task node from jBPM3 to 4

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 08:11:14 EDT 2009

tasks are never associated with a state. Tasks are now just 'simple' tasks, not 'complex' tasks anymore (the task has been 'promoted' to the level of the former task-node. That might be explicitly missing in the docs, I won't deny that. But

What you describe is not a 'simple' scenario, it is already a more complex one. You probably combined the 'blocking' attribute on the task within the task-node, the signal attribute on the task-node and maybe also the signalling. I agree that jBPM made this seem simple :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258131#4258131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258131