[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: shutting down cluster node causes massive memory usage i

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 10:42:57 EDT 2009

First off, if you are using EAP you are quite likely a support customer. If so you should open a ticket on the Customer Support Portal, where you'll get much better support than I can provide in the half hour or so I day I spend on this forum.

A basic debugging step is to take a heap histogram on n1 a) before restart n2 b) after n1's memory usage starts climbing c) before restarting n2. That will give a picture of what types of objects are increasing in the heap.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258181#4258181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258181